Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nikon D300s DSLR Video

I've recently blogged about my friend, Mike Livera of Kiwi Camera Service. I decided to use his shop to test out video with the Nikon D300s. I have no doubt this is the future. Soon. I think all cameras will just shoot video and you'll be able to extract individual frames as perfect stills like the RED camera does now. I've been following guys like Vincent LaForet and Phillip Bloom on their blogs for info and inspiration on shooting video with DSLRs. I'm just beginning to figure out what my workflow will be and it's a little daunting but even more exciting to think of what's possible.

In the video, the dolly shots are made using the Micro Dolly and the lighting is all natural

Mike Livera - Kiwi Camera Service from Stephen Allen on Vimeo.

Mike Livera/Kiwi Camera Service from Stephen Allen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment